The Humanetics Driving Robot offers precise, repeatable performance on the test track – in a compact, ergonomic design that will have you up and running in no time. The robot controls your test vehicle’s steering, braking, accelerator, and clutch, enabling you to navigate it around the track autonomously with highly precise measurements of position, velocity, acceleration, angular rates, roll, pitch, slip angles and more.
Both hardware and software have been optimized for overall user-friendliness. You’ll find plenty of room left over for a second passenger in the front and all of your third-party equipment in the back. We’ve made the setup as quick and easy as possible so that you can relax and focus on the tests at hand.
- Test vehicle steering wheel, airbag, and seat remain intact, providing a comfortable, safe space to work within
- Slim, central support stand – no obstructions to windshield, passenger-side window or seating area
- All electronics housed within one space-saving box; easily installed with ISOFIX in the rear seat or with a click-in connector in the trunk
- Self-contained 48V battery eliminates the need for tapping into the vehicle’s electrical system
- Software integrates seamlessly with our Ultra-Flat Overrunable (UFO) robot platform
- Cables and ports labeled for quick identification
- Available for purchase or rental
|Maximum Steering Torque|
|Maximum Gas Pedal Force|
|Maximum Brake Pedal Force|
- Test scenario generation – selection
- Test scenario execution
- Test evaluation
- ADAS testing
- AV testing
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|Motion Data Generation|
|Motion Data Output|